3000VA 12V pure sine converter Phoenix - Victron Energy
• SinusMax - Advanced technology - High instantaneous power
• Multiplied power thanks to parallel and three-phase operation
• Load transfer to another AC source: the automatic switch
SinusMax - Advanced technology
Developed for professional use, the range of Phoenix converters is perfectly suited to the most diverse applications. These high-efficiency pure sine wave converters are designed without compromising on performance. The HF hybrid technology provides exceptional characteristics for compact dimensions, reduced weight, and ensures total compatibility regardless of the equipment supplied.
High instantaneous power
SinusMax technology allows very high instantaneous powers, impossible to achieve with conventional high frequency technology. Phoenix converters are therefore well suited for supplying devices that need a high inrush current at start-up, such as refrigeration compressors, electric motors and similar equipment.
Multiplied power thanks to parallel and three-phase operation
Up to 6 converters can operate in parallel to obtain more output power. For example, six 24/5000 units will provide 24 kW / 30 kVA of nominal power. It is also possible to use a three-phase configuration.
Load transfer to another AC source: the automatic switch
If automatic transfer switching is required, we recommend using a MultiPlus converter charger instead. These devices include the switch and the Multiplus charger function can be deactivated. The operation of computers and other electronic equipment will not be disturbed since the MultiPlus benefits from a very fast transfer time (less than 20 milliseconds).
All models have an RS-485 port. All you need for a connection to your PC is our MK2 interface (see accessories below). This interface supports galvanic isolation between the converter and the computer, and provides RS-485 to RS-232 conversion. An RS-232 / USB conversion cable is also available. Thanks to our VEConfigure software, available for free download on our website, all converter parameters can be customized. It is therefore possible to configure the output voltage and frequency, the overvoltage and undervoltage thresholds, and to program the relay. For example, this relay can be used to signal multiple alarm conditions or to start a generator. The converters can also be connected to VENet, Victron Energy's new energy control network, or to other computerized control and management systems.
- 5 years
- Battery voltage
- 12 V
- AC output voltage
- Puissance de sortie (AC)
- Victron Energy
- Dimensions (H x L x P)
- 362 x 258 x 218 mm
- Voltage range
- 9.5V- 17V
- 50 Hz
- Peak power
- Type de signal
- Signal type
- Standard AC outlets
- Bornes à vis
- Output short circuit / overload / battery voltage too high / battery voltage too low / temperature too high
- Degree of protection
- EN 55014-1 / EN 55014-2 / IEC 61000-6-1 / IEC 61000-6-2 / IEC 61000-6-3
- Continuous power at 40 ° C
- Max efficiency
- Operating temperature
- -40 to + 65 ° C (fan cooling)
- Material and color
- Material and color: aluminum (blue RAL 5012)
- Battery connection
- 2 + 2 M8 nuts
- Remote on / off switch
- Continuous power at 60 ° C
- Programmable relay
- Port de communication VE.Bus
- For parallel or three-phase operation, remote monitoring and system integration
- Parallel and three-phase operation
Le frais de livraison sera automatiquement calculé en fonction de votre adresse de livraison une fois que vous aurez saisi votre code postal.
· Retrait en Magasin gratuit (Entrepôt - Teyran 34820)
· Retrait Lyon gratuit - Uniquement sur RDV( Vénissieux - 69200)
· Par DPD : les frais de livraison sont calculés par les poids de commande.
· Par transporteur DB SCHENKER : les frais de livraison sont calculés par les poids de commande et l’adresse de livraison.