VE.Direct The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
• A computer (VE.Direct-USB interface cable required).
• Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices (a Bluetooth Smart electronic key communicating with VE.Direct is required).
• Reset levels and alarm triggering in case of low battery voltage
• Restart and shutdown levels in case of low battery voltage
• Dynamic shutdown: cutoff level depending on the load
• Output voltage 210 - 245 V
• Output frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
• ECO mode detection level and ECO mode on / off
• Input and output voltage,% of load and alarms
The complete bridge topology with a toroidal transformer has proven its reliability for years. The converters are protected against short circuits and overheating, whether in the event of overload or high ambient temperature.
Strong starting power
Required to start loads such as power converters for LED bulbs, halogens or power tools.
In ECO mode, the converter will switch to pause if the load drops below a predetermined value (minimum load: 15 W). Once paused, the converter will light up for a short period of time (adjustable; default: every 2.5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preconfigured level, the converter will remain on.
On / off remotely.
A remote ignition / stop switch can be connected to a two-pole connector or between the positive pole of the battery and the left contact of the two-pole connector.
Please see the manual for a description.
To transfer the load to another AC source: the automatic transfer switch
For our low power converters, we recommend the use of our Filax automatic transfer switch. The Filax has a very fast transfer time (less than 20 milliseconds) so that computers and other electronic equipment can continue to operate without interruption.