The Ion Control displays all the vital data concerning the Lithium battery system:
• Battery voltage (V).
• Battery charge / discharge current (A).
• Ampere-hour consumption (Ah).
• State of charge (%).
• Remaining battery life at current discharge rate until battery reaches 90% discharge
• Visual alarm: almost charged, almost discharged
It will also show the following historical values:
• Largest discharge intensity
• Cumulative number of ampere-hours extracted from the battery
• Minimum battery voltage
• Maximum battery voltage
• Minimum cell voltage
• Maximum cell voltage
The diagnostic data displayed are as follows:
• System components software versions
• Total number of automatic system shutdowns due to an error
• The last four errors that have occurred in the system
Use of multiple Ion Controls
Multiple Ion Controls can be installed to monitor a single lithium battery system. All
Ion Controls will display the same data. When more than one Ion Control is installed, it is recommended
use an external network power source due to the limited capacity of the power supply
of the Lynx shunt